Solar Mounting Solutions
- Aluminum mill (A)
- Bronze anodized (B)
Classic Comp Lag
Item Code: QMSC - LAG
The Classic Comp Lag uses our patented QBlock Elevated Water Seal technology to ensure a long, watertight life on composition/asphalt shingle roofs. The Classic Comp Lag is designed to install fast, with just a single lag bolt. It is backed by solid engineering and certified for strength and waterproofing by the ICC-ES (ICC-ESR-3744). 20-year limited product warranty.
- Patented Elevated Water Seal
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- All-aluminum 12" x 12" flashing
- Won't void roof manufacturer's warranty
- 20-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- Available through leading distributors
- ICC-ES certified
- Works with all leading racks
- Fast, simple lag bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC compliant
- Patent numbers 7,762,027 & 7,895,808
- Made in USA
The 12 x 12-inch Classic Comp Lag flashing is designed to fit within a standard 5 to 5.625" course and the exposed course should be no greater than 5.75". If the exposure is greater than this, use the Classic Shake Mount as an alternative. There's no shingle cutting and no shingle distortion caused by trying to force a fit.
Tools & Accessories
WARNING: Quick Mount PV products are NOT designed for and should NOT be used to anchor fall protection equipment.
The QBlock Elevated Water Seal
Each mount kit (12 per box) includes:
- Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H) bonded with .05" thick, 12" x 12" aluminum flashing
- EPDM sealing plug, 5/16" x 7/8"
- Hex-head lag screw, 5/16" x 5-1/2"
- Fender washer, 5/16" x 1-1/4"
|Flashing size||12" x 12"|
|Pullout/shear||2197 lbs. average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir); 1578 lbs. average ultimate shear|
|Tools needed for installation||
|Applicable roof types||Standard and high-definition composition/asphalt and wood shingle roofs with 5" to 5-5/8" courses|