Solar Mounting Solutions
- Aluminum mill (A)
- Clear anodized (C)
- Bronze anodized (B)
Classic Conduit Mount
Item Code: QMCC
We've designed these mounts to lift electrical conduit off the roof to protect wiring from overheating. These mounts use our proprietary waterproofing technology to seal the roof penetrations and we use aluminum and stainless steel parts to secure the electrical conduit for the life of the system. Available for composition/asphalt shingle and wood shake roofs.
- Raises array wiring off hot roof
- Patented waterproofing technology
- All-aluminum pre-flashed mount
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- Works with composition and shake roofing
- Won't void roof manufacturer's warranty
- Available through leading distributors
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- One-bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC compliant
- Made in USA
Classic Conduit Mounts measure 9" x 12". Finishes available include aluminum mill, bronze anodized, and clear anodized. Uses a standard single-hole conduit clamp for 1/2" through 1-1/2" conduits. Conduit clamp not included.
WARNING: Quick Mount PV products are NOT designed for and should NOT be used to anchor fall protection equipment.
The QBlock Elevated Water Seal
Each mount kit (12 per box) includes:
- Aluminum mounting block (3/4" x 1-1/4" x 2-1/4") attached to .04" thick, 9" x 12" aluminum flashing using weld-free bond
- 1/4" by 2-1/2" lag bolt
- Stainless/EPDM sealing washer, 1" x 5/16"
|Flashing size||9" x 12"|
|Tools needed for installation||
|Applicable materials||Standard and high-definition composition/asphalt shingle roofs with 5" to 5-1/2" courses; clamps for conduit measuring 1/2" to 1-1/2" in diameter (clamps not included).|