Solar Mounting Solutions
- Aluminum mill (A)
- Bronze anodized (B)
Conduit Penetration Flashing
for Comp Shingle Roofs
Item code: QMCPC
Quick Mount PV’s Conduit Penetration Flashing provides a quick, easy way to install a variety of conduit sizes through the roof while protecting the penetration against water intrusion.
The Conduit Penetration Flashing is comprised of an all-aluminum flashing and an innovative EPDM post collar that can be customized by the installer to fit a ½", ¾", or 1" diameter conduit.
- Seamless, all-aluminum spun cone 12"x12" flashing
- Modifiable EPDM post collar/counter flashing accommodates 3 sizes of conduit
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- 20-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Won’t void manufacturer’s warranty
- Available through leading distributors
- 100% IBC compliant
- Made in USA
WARNING: Quick Mount PV products are NOT designed for and should NOT be used to anchor fall protection equipment.
Each mount kit (12 per box) includes:
- Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H) bonded with .05" thick, 12" x 12" aluminum flashing
- Hanger bolt, 5/16" x 6" (1-1/4" machine, 1-3/4" shank, 3" lag)
- Stainless steel and EPDM rubber sealing washer, 3/4" x 5/16"
- Two 5/16" hex nuts
- EPDM sealing washer with 60 Durometer hardness
- Stainless steel flat washer, 1" x 5/16"
|Flashing size||12" x 12"|
|Pullout/shear||2554 lbs. average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir); 2203 lbs. average ultimate shear|
|Tools needed for installation||
|Applicable roof types||Standard and high-definition composition and wood shingle roofs with 5" to 5/12" courses|