Solar Mounting Solutions
- Aluminum mill (A)
- Bronze anodized (B)
Eagle Claw Flashed Mount
Item code: QMECM
The Eagle Claw Flashed Mount by Quick Mount PV is an innovative flashed mount for pool heating systems, designed in partnership with Aquatherm Industries for the Eagle Claw ™ Mounting System. The Eagle Claw Flashed Mount works both as an attachment point for connecting the header to the roof, and as a universal strap mount. The simple installation process fits into normal workflow with minimal additional labor. The Eagle Claw Flashed Mount offers superior waterproofing, and is engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Patented Elevated Water Seal technology
- Meets or exceeds all roofing codes, standards and best practices
- Designed to withstand extreme wind and rain- engineered to hold up to Miami Dade wind loads
- All aluminum 9" x 12" flashing
- Stainless steel hardware
- 12-year limited product warranty
- Made in USA
WARNING: Quick Mount PV products are NOT designed for and should NOT be used to anchor fall protection equipment.
Each mount kit (12 per box) includes:
- Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H) bonded with .05" thick, 12" x 12" aluminum flashing
- Hanger bolt, 5/16" x 6" (1-1/4" machine, 1-3/4" shank, 3" lag)
- Stainless steel and EPDM rubber sealing washer, 3/4" x 5/16"
- Two 5/16" hex nuts
- EPDM sealing washer with 60 Durometer hardness
- Stainless steel flat washer, 1" x 5/16"
|Flashing size||12" x 12"|
|Pullout/shear||2554 lbs. average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir); 2203 lbs. average ultimate shear|
|Tools needed for installation||
|Applicable roof types||Standard and high-definition composition and wood shingle roofs with 5" to 5/12" courses|