Solar Mounting Solutions
- Aluminum mill
- Clear anodized
- Bronze anodized
QBase Low Slope Mount
Item Code: QMLSH
Quick Mount PV's QBase Low Slope Mount takes the traditional base-and-post PV mount to its ultimate level. It's the strongest you can buy for mechanically attaching commercial solar systems to TPO, PVC, EPDM, built-up asphalt, and virtually all other non-metal low-slope roofs (aka 'flat roofs') used in commercial roofing.
- Code compliant for all non-metal low slope roofs
- QBase is the strongest off-the-shelf mechanical mount
- All exposed hardware is 18-8 stainless steel
- 3 post heights offer 7", 9" and 12" clearance off the deck
- Attaches to roof with 2 or 4 fasteners
- 10-yr warranty; 50-yr expected life
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- All fasteners and hardware included
- Available through leading distributors
- 100% IBC compliant
- Works with all leading racks
- Great for solar hot water
- Patents pending
- Made in USA
How to Flash
Properly flashing penetrations in PVC, TPO and other membrane-type roofing requires the use of manufacturer-specific materials to ensure the flashing bonds chemically with the field membrane (ask your roofing supplier). For built up asphalt roofs (BUR) and other bituminous and modified bitumen roofs, aluminum flashings are available from Quick Mount PV in 4" and 8" tall cones (sold separately).
WARNING: Quick Mount PV products are NOT designed for and should NOT be used to anchor fall protection equipment.
Introducing the QBase Low Slope Mount
Installing the QBase Low Slope Mount: Insulated Membrane Roof
Installing the QBase Low Slope Mount: Retrofit on a Built-up Roof
Each mount kit (12 per box) includes:
- Cast aluminum QBase
- Two zinc-coated steel lag bolts, 5/16" x 3"
- Aluminum post, 1.25" x 6.5", 8.5" or 11.5"
- EPDM-bonded stainless steel sealing washer, 5/16" x 1-3/4"
- Stainless steel machine bolt, 5/16" x 1"
- Stainless steel fender washer, 5/16" x 1"
- Stainless steel split lock washer, 5/16"
- Grade-8 machine bolt, 5/16'' x 3/4''
|Flashing size||Aluminum flashings (for built-up roof types only) are available from Quick Mount PV in 4" and 8" tall cones (sold separately).|
|Pullout/shear||Height||Pullout [lbf]||Shear [lbf]|
|Low Slope 7"||3031||803|
|Low Slope 9"||3031||763|
|Low Slope 12"||3031||519|
|Tools needed for installation||
|Applicable roof types||TPO, PVC, EPDM; built-up asphalt, bituminous and modified bitumen; virtually all other non-metal low slope roofs|