Solar Mounting Solutions
- Aluminum mill (A)
- Bronze anodized (B)
Classic Conduit Shake Mount
Item Code: QMLCC
We've designed these mounts to lift conduit off the roof to protect wiring from overheating. These mounts use our proprietary waterproofing technology to seal the roof penetrations and we use aluminum and stainless steel parts to secure the conduit for the life of the system. Available for wood shake roofs.
- Raises array wiring off hot roof
- Patented waterproofing technology
- All-aluminum pre-flashed mount
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- Works with composition and shake roofing
- Won't void roof manufacturer's warranty
- Available through leading distributors
- 20-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- One-bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC compliant
- Made in USA
Classic Conduit Shake Mounts measure 12" x 18". Finishes available include aluminum mill and bronze anodized. Uses a standard single-hole conduit clamp for 1/2" through 1-1/2" conduits. Conduit clamp not included.
WARNING: Quick Mount PV products are NOT designed for and should NOT be used to anchor fall protection equipment.
The QBlock Elevated Water Seal
Each mount kit (12 per box) includes:
- Aluminum mounting block (3/4" x 1-1/4" x 2-1/4") attached to .04" thick, 12" x 18" aluminum flashing using weld-free bond
- 1/4" by 3-1/2" lag bolt
- Stainless/EPDM sealing washer, 1" x 5/16"
|Flashing size||12" x 18"|
|Tools needed for installation||
|Applicable materials||Standard wood shake in west coast (10" exposure over solid sheeting) and east coast (7-1/2" exposure over skip sheeting) configurations.|