Solar Roofing Best Practices - Low Slope Roofs Webinar
Schedule & Registration
Select the date and time from the dropdown menu on the registration form that works best for you.
Space is limited, so be sure to book your space in advance.
Installing a PV system on a low slope roof (aka flat roof) can be confusing to solar installers and roofers alike. This one-hour webinar investigates the considerations when selecting mounts, ballast anchors, and flashing for long-term performance of your PV system while preserving the life and waterproofing of the roof. Common mounting and waterproofing strategies will be discussed and we will examine the benefits of Quick Mount PV's QBase Low Slope Mount.
- Watch the recorded webinar on our videos page (60 minutes)
- Download the presentation PDF
(You will need to fill out a brief form to receive the free PDF.)
Eligible for one NABCEP continuing education credit.
The webinar runs approximately one hour, including time for questions.
- Quick Mount PV background
- Methods for attaching solar to low slope roofs
- Problems with popular methods
- Quick Mount PV's QBase Low Slope Mount - overview and installation instructions